AANS on the Web

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AANS on the Web

Archers Association of Nova Scotia Forum

2 posters

Want to strat new club in Oxford area

shark X NI

Want to strat new club in Oxford area Empty Want to strat new club in Oxford area

Post by shark X NI Sun Jul 06, 2008 11:19 am

Hi Need info on starting new club in Oxford area,We have a markmans rifle range now and want to put archery in it,we have the animals,just need the in and outs of the rest.Could someone in aans please send me an e-mail or call any evening thanks.
    sdormiedy@eastlink.ca
    steven Dormiedy 902-447-2061 thanks
    shark X NI

Want to strat new club in Oxford area Empty Re: Want to strat new club in Oxford area

Post by shark X NI Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:11 am

AANS not need more clubs,I have e-mailed everyone on board and nothing,posted on web nothing,what is going on,I was a member for years and it is still the same.Is 3-D archery that bad,I have fun shoots at my house 2 a month and I am getting more and more people,just trying to help the sport of archery.Want to start club please need info thanks.
    Cottentail

Want to strat new club in Oxford area Empty Re: Want to strat new club in Oxford area

Post by Cottentail Wed Jul 09, 2008 10:29 am

Hi
    Give Lindsey Poehl, the President a call at 670-9936.
    Emailing is great some times but in my opinion, it's much better to actually pick up the telephone and speak with the person. Hope this helps, Glenna
    shark X NI

Post by shark X NI Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:17 am

I got a call today,all my questions were answered thanks.
    Everything is good,people are busy and I kinda thought that is what it was.
    Looking forward to e-mail with some more info then we go from there.thanks steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am