AANS on the Web

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AANS on the Web

Archers Association of Nova Scotia Forum

2 posters

Coaching Clinic

NockOn

Coaching Clinic Empty Coaching Clinic

Post by NockOn Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:46 pm

Since nobody seems to want to advertise this, here it goes....

There will be a Level 1(they call it something else now) coaching Clinic the weekend of 11-12-13 June 2010.

You have to buy the book ahead of time to do some kind of homework/reading ahead of the clinic.

This is for archers wishing to instruct beginners/recreational archers. If you're someone who's been shooting for a few years you can attend this.

Cost is $150 and most clubs will pay because they need to have coaches in their membership. So ask your club and see if they will pay for it. In the end, the club will benefit from it.

If you wish to attend, e-mail Ricky Comeau rickcca@ns.sympatico.ca or Lindsey Poehl LPOEHL@hotmail.com If you don't get through these guys, PM me here or claudelanglois@eastlink.ca and I'll help.

Cheers,

Claude
    AANS Target Director
    archer2

Coaching Clinic Empty Re: Coaching Clinic

Post by archer2 Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:33 pm

Claude, the course was full only a couple of days after the meeting and we now also have a few on the waiting list in case someone has to drop out.

Since the New Minas, Executice meeting we were overwhelmed with people wanting to pay for the course thinking it was still set for April 2010. The course/clinic/workshop is now full and we have a few on the waiting list that are paid. No one has contacted us with information from AANS since the Jan.10 that we have more people than those who have now registered and paid with us. The reference manuals and workbooks have been sent to most of the individuals registered.
    If we had stuck to the original plan of puting on a clinic in April we probably would also have enough interested individuals to split the number and take on a second course in June.

With the course full and people waiting it would not be the time to advertise another course now that may not be held till next fall or even later with the Nationals and the Canada Winter Games almost upon us.

Ricky Comeau
    Provincial Coach

Last edited by archer2 on Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NockOn

Post by NockOn Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:32 pm

I'm Glad the course will be running. Maybe it would be a good idea to be more proactive on communicating what is going on next time. Obviously you have replied to my post so you know where AANS.CA is and how to use the forum.
    archer2

Post by archer2 Thu Feb 18, 2010 9:14 pm

I just happened to be home today and able to go online for a while. I guess you were just lucky to have posted a question yesterday that I had the answer to.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 1:08 pm