AANS on the Web

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AANS on the Web

Archers Association of Nova Scotia Forum

Fall Newsletter

Cottentail

Fall Newsletter Empty Fall Newsletter

Post by Cottentail Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:52 pm

Almost one month away from the deadline, which is September 30, 2008. We need articles. Do you have a story, poem, pictures for us? Did you host an event this summer? If so, we would like to hear about it? With bowhunting and Christmas coming soon, perhaps "Local Archery Business" would like to advertise? I know that I am always looking for great deals and like to support our local shops. There's no charge to advertise. If you require more information, drop me a line at gleggy89@Yahoo.ca also, send articles to the same address. Thanks
    Cottentail

Fall Newsletter Empty extended the deadline to Oct 5. 2008 - Newsletter

Post by Cottentail Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi Everyone,
    Since, it appears that TAANS site is down, I wanted to remind everyone that the deadline (Sept. 30/08) for accepting articles for Fall Newsletter has passed; however, I have extend it to Sunday, Oct. 5. I hope to have the newsletter ready for the printers by the end of this month. Thanks, Glenna, TAAN'S Editor
    Cottentail

Fall Newsletter Empty Re: Fall Newsletter

Post by Cottentail Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:48 am

Hi everyone the fall newsletter is completed and will be mailed out as soon as possible.
    Thank you, to all that have contribute to the edition. Greatly appreciated!
    Have a Safe and Wonderful Holiday! See you next year. Glenna - Editor for TAANS

Sponsored content

Fall Newsletter Empty Re: Fall Newsletter

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:17 am