AANS on the Web

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AANS on the Web

Archers Association of Nova Scotia Forum

2009 Memberships

Walter

2009 Memberships Empty 2009 Memberships

Post by Walter Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:31 pm

Hello Everyone,

As some of you may not know, in addition to taking on the Treasurer duties for AANS, I have also taken on the membership duties as well. It is my understanding that membership cards were not sent out in timely manner last year and I can assure you that this will not be the case going forward.

For 2009 membership renewals that have been sent in I have already sent out the cards. Shoot cards have not been sent out as we are awaiting them from the printer. I wanted to get the membership cards out asap. I will send shoot cards to these members once I receive them.

I understand that some members have given thier membership monies to people on the executive and they in turn have forwarded thier names to me. In some of these cases I have been unable to locate AANS numbers and also can not tell whether or not the person/family in question is a new member. This is where you can help. If you have submitted your membership but still have not received your cards please e-mail me directly at: choo.choo.23@hotmail.com. Please let me know in the e-mail if you are a new member or existing. If existing, could you also provide your membership number and host club along with current mailing address. I will cross reference and/or assign numbers as needed and get your cards right out to you.

I check our AANS mail box weekly at Sport NS so please feel free to send your memberships there as well.

Thank-you everyone for your patience.

Walter

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:27 am