AANS on the Web

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
AANS on the Web

Archers Association of Nova Scotia Forum

3 posters

Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.?

JashimChando

Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.? Empty Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.?

Post by JashimChando Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 am

I am a bowhunter and I am looking for plans to make my own climber tree stand. Does anyone out there know of where I can find information on how to do this. Welding is not a problem.

just_me1962

Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.? Empty Re: Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.?

Post by just_me1962 Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 pm

do yourself a favour, get a Summit or other manufactured stand and they'll come with a harness system. Saving 75-100 bucks is not saving if you have a failure and end up paralyzed. Your family and friends probably think your're worth more than that.
    NockOn

Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.? Empty Re: Looking for plans for a climbing tree stand.?

Post by NockOn Fri May 07, 2010 12:02 am

If you have the building skills, check the DYI on www.archerytalk.com and I'm sure you will find what you need.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:04 am